Seaside Police Department is proud to announce the launch of our online reporting option.
The Seaside Police Department is a 24/7 public safety operation that is committed to modernizing the way that we serve the public. This online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Note: This is only for crimes requiring a LOW LEVEL OF RESPONSE.
This will not trigger a police officer to come to your house for an emergency. If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is NOT an emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Seaside city limits?
- The incident is one of the following: Custody Order violation,
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
*This is not an anonymous reporting system. You will be asked to provide specific & personal contact information. If you would like to file an anonymous report, please use our Anonymous Tip Line at 831-899-6282. to leave a verbal message about a problem. An investigator or police officer will conduct follow up.